Announcements & Appearances
The right-hand sidebar has the most recent stories, the header has a search bar, and all posts are tagged as one (or more) of the following:
- Print/Press: Chip Parker
- Mbird Twitter: Brian Feller
- Mbird Facebook: Brian Feller
- Phish.net Twitter: Brian Feller
- Phish.net Facebook: Andrew Hitz
- Phish.net Google+: Parker Harrington
Grantees and volunteers holding benefit events for the Foundation are free to use our logo and name in connection with their advertising and printed materials, provided they request and receive our written permission in advance by email. Please email any requests with details of proposed use to “[email protected]“.
We are happy to work with anyone planning a benefit event to ensure proper use of the logo, as well as to publicize your event. We do, however, request board approval prior to any use of the Foundation’s name and logo.
To help us maintain a consistent image, through consistent use of our logo, please respect the following guidelines:
- The logo includes both the graphic and the words “The Mockingbird Foundation”, in the given font. Wherever possible, the graphic should be used in conjunction with the words, not alone.
- The font of the words should not be altered. Our graphic designer specifically selected the given font in order to complement the graphic.
- The graphical and verbal portion of the logo may be used in any color, on any color background. But please use the same color for the graphical portion as for the verbal portion.
Please email any requests with details of proposed use to “[email protected]“.
Over the years, several Mockingbird partners have been licensed to include the Foundation’s logo on product packaging, and in association with that product, in exchange for financial support of our funding needs. We invite inquiries about similar opportunities, about which we would request the following information:
- The name and business address of your company.
- The entity form and EIN (if a LLC, corporation, partnership, sole proprietor) and the place of incorporation or d/b/a filing.
- The name of your product(s), a description and the manner of distribution.
- Proposed method and sales channels of packaging, distribution and advertising of this product.
- Proceeds being donated, whether per item or as a percentage (and, if a percentage, whether of gross or net), as well as a proposal for periodic accounting and payment of donations.
We strongly recommend seeking approval of any packaging and/or advertising prior to printing to ensure correct use of the logo, wording, spacing, etc.