To round out the Mockingbird Foundation’s 25th year fundraising for music education, we’re holding a 10-day auction with a range of things we think you’ll find tasty:
- Three new, unboxed copies of the Phish Companion Third Edition, long sold out and currently only available in used copies, for over $500;
- Incredibly, several dozen trips, including adventure travel (fishing, hunting, rafting, and NASCAR), international travel (from Canada and Mexico to Bali, Machu Picchu, and the Amalfi Coast), cultural travel (inc. Broadway backstage, New Orleans Jazz, and Sonoma Wine), and four award shows (Emmy Awards, Espy Awards, Country Music Awards, and American Music Awards);
- Some robust categories of wine- and golf-related items, to restock basics or for gifts with a heart;
- A range of lower-dollar items, because we know everyone likes a little bidding competition for a good cause, from golf divots to kitchen items to binoculars;
- Some higher-value electronics items including a drone and an electric scooter; and
- Some interesting sports memorabilia, autographed and/or framed.
The auction runs from 6am PDT Friday March 10th until 6pm PDT Monday March 28th.
Register in advance, now, at mbird.org/auction, and get ready to start bidding for the kids!