Inquires for Round 22 closed on 8/1/17, for funding by early January.
Inquiries for Round 23 will open by year-end, for funding c. Jan 2019.
Please be sure to read the funding guidelines in their entirety before completing this form, and to keep these points in mind:
- Only inquiries submitted through this form will be considered. Inquires and materials sent via any other means will not be considered. Please do not send any additional materials, and do not put the Mockingbird Foundation on any mailing list. All such mailings go directly into a recycling bin, unopened. They are neither seen nor read by anyone, and so are a waste of your resources.
- We are unable to answer questions regarding the likelihood of funding, because the Foundation’s funding process is both collaborative and two-tiered. The best guidance we can give is via our guidelines and past recipients.
- We are unable to provide an update on the status of your inquiry, because of the high volume of inquiries and because we are entirely volunteer, with no paid staff. We will contact you via email only if your project is selected by the funding committee for further consideration by the board of directors, at which point you will be invited to submit a full and formal proposal.
- From past experience, we know of two problems that are predictable and which you can avoid: Don’t complete the form using Firefox on a Mac, and don’t include any punctuation when asked for amounts.
- When ready and appropriate, click the following…